- Ph.D, Computer Science, (York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) (Expected 2025)
- Masters of Arts, Computational Linguistics, (Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, USA)
- Masters of Science, Computer Science (Asian Intitute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems (Purdue University, Indiana, USA)
- Nardi, D and Moe, L. (2014). Understanding the Myanmar Supreme Court’s Docket: An Analysis of Case Topics from 2007 to 2011. In Melissa Crouch and Tim Lindsey (Eds.), Law, Society, and Transition in Myanmar (95-114). Oxford: Hart Publishing.
- Khan, M., Baucom, E., Meyer, A. and Moe, L. (2012). Projecting Farsi POS Data to Tag Pashto. Proceedings of the Second Student Research Workshop associated with RANLP 2011, 25-32. (Link)
- Johnson, P., Kim, B., Moe, L. and Erbach, D. (2002). Visualization of Web Retrieval Results. Proceedings of the ISCA 15th International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering 33-36. (Link)
- Moe, L. (2002). Visualization of Internet Search Result. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Butler University Undergraduate Research Conference, 47.